The highly successful security book returns with a new edition, completely updatedWeb applications are the front door to most organizations, exposing them to attacks that may disclose personal information, execute fraudulent transactions, or compromise ordinary users. This practical book has been completely updated and revised to discuss the latest step-by-step techniques for attacking and defending the range of ever-evolving web applications. You’ll explore the various new technologies employed in web applications that have appeared since the first edition and review the new attack techniques that have been developed, particularly in relation to the client side.
- Reveals how to overcome the new technologies and techniques aimed at defending web applications against attacks that have appeared since the previous edition
- Discusses new remoting frameworks, HTML5, cross-domain integration techniques, UI redress, framebusting, HTTP parameter pollution, hybrid file attacks, and more
- Features a companion web site hosted by the authors that allows readers to try out the attacks described, gives answers to the questions that are posed at the end of each chapter, and provides a summarized methodology and checklist of tasks
Focusing on the areas of web application security where things have changed in recent years, this book is the most current resource on the critical topic of discovering, exploiting, and preventing web application security flaws..
- Buy the Paperback Book – The Web Application Hacker's Handbook: Finding and Exploiting Security Flaws on Amazon for $24.79
- Buy the Kindle eBook – The Web Application Hacker's Handbook: Finding and Exploiting Security Flaws on Amazon for -